Please Visit Our Website!

Family 1st Books invites you to visit our upgraded website at www.family1stbooks.com! Check out our parenting blog titled, "Parenting, the Ultimate Relationship Challenge."


Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Chyler Leigh (Grey's Anatomy) Recommends Date Nights


Chyler Leigh (Grey's Anatomy) and actor musician Nathan West featured in the
Nov.10th issue of People Magazine share some of their relationship secrets. They schedule date nights and balance their work commitments so that children, Noah and Taelyn, come first. Chyler says if they didn't do that they would never see each other.

"I am so in love with my family and I am so in love with my husband," says Leigh. "I really believe I have what was taken from me as a kid. For the first time in my life, I have joy."

The article in "People" is entitled "At Long Last, Love." It begins on page 73. Look it up and find out how Leigh and Nathan learned how to start becoming soul mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment