Please Visit Our Website!

Family 1st Books invites you to visit our upgraded website at www.family1stbooks.com! Check out our parenting blog titled, "Parenting, the Ultimate Relationship Challenge."


Saturday, December 20, 2008

Kevin Federline Says He Loves Britney Spears


"Just because I'm not in love with her (Britney) any more doesn't mean I don't love her," Kevin is quoted as saying in the December 15th issue of People Magazine. When told that Britney says she wed for the wrong reasons, some of Kevin's response was, "I can't tell you how it was for her, but I know for me. I fell in love. And I loved the idea that I was in love and I got married and had two beautiful children."

So what does it mean to "fall in love"? Could Kevin and Britney have become soul mates? What might they have done to make that happen? How would their lives and their children's lives been different? What kind of pressures make it difficult for two people who believe they are "in love" to become soul mates? Was it just the birth of two children too quickly that caused them to break up?

IT'S WORTH THINKING ABOUT!



No comments:

Post a Comment