Please Visit Our Website!

Family 1st Books invites you to visit our upgraded website at www.family1stbooks.com! Check out our parenting blog titled, "Parenting, the Ultimate Relationship Challenge."


Saturday, February 28, 2009

Some Celebrities Who Are Soul Mates


George and Laura Bush
Barrack and Michelle Obama
Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson
Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness

In the February 22nd Parade Magazine Tom Hanks says, "The woman I share my life with has taught me every day just what love is." He went on to call the Oscars a great date. When he looked at Rita for confirmation she said, "Any time I'm spending a night with you, it's fantastic, honey." A bit of bantering, but I bet she meant it.

Hugh Jackman told Barbara Walters Following the Academy Awards that his wife Deborra-Lee Furness is "supportive of everything I do. I am madly in love with her more and more each day."

This is a short list based on what I have seen and read. Look around. Make a list of your own and see how difficult it is to find true soul mates. Many people, like Mariah Carey, claim to be soul mates. I hope they are right and that their closeness endures.

No comments:

Post a Comment