Please Visit Our Website!

Family 1st Books invites you to visit our upgraded website at www.family1stbooks.com! Check out our parenting blog titled, "Parenting, the Ultimate Relationship Challenge."


Monday, March 16, 2009

If Your Partner Doesn't Talk to You


Are you one of those many people who complain that your partner doesn't talk to you? A client of mine asked her husband, "If you had it to do over again, would you do the same thing?" She expected him to say, "Yes, of course. I could never live without you." Instead he said thoughtfully, "I don't know."

His answer hurt her. "I wouldn't change a thing," she said. "I feel like he doesn't love me." He was surprised. "I was thinking it would have been better if I had waited until I was more financially secure," he said.

How sensitive are you? Are you so fragile that your partner is afraid to share feelings with you? If you want a truly soul mate experience, you must be willing to be tough enough to hear feelings without fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment