Please Visit Our Website!

Family 1st Books invites you to visit our upgraded website at www.family1stbooks.com! Check out our parenting blog titled, "Parenting, the Ultimate Relationship Challenge."


Thursday, February 11, 2010

Only Two More Days!


Today I bought a Valentine table cloth. I have had a hard time finding pretty luncheon table cloths, so I was excited when I actually found a red one with hearts on it. Saturday we will get some flowers and clams. We already have the champaigne. We are both looking forward to Sunday. We will go to church together in the morning. I always look forward to a day I can spend with my soul mate. How about you? What are you looking forward to?

1 comment:

  1. I hope everyone was able to do something nice for Valentine's Day. I took my hubbie to brunch. Thank you for participating in our Valentine's Day Blog Chain.

    Yvonne Perry

    http://TheSidSeries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete